To All Our Valued Patients:
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to one day resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practices and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office has always followed infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions on the day that we confirm your appointment.
- We are going paperless, which means also going contactless with our forms. So, we will have each patient register on our website through a portal in order to access the electronic forms.
- You will be sent an email with the link to register and fill out any updated electronic forms or questionnaire the day before your appointment. All necessary forms must be filled out and reviewed before your scheduled appointment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, goodie bags, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect between patients.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please continue to visit our website periodically for any updates.
Thank you so much for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Hong and Staff
“The sun never quits shining; sometimes, the clouds just get in the way.” -- Anonymous
Tysons Corner Dentist - Richard J. Hong, DMD Boone Dental - General, Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Click Here To Schedule Your Appointment!
When you visit Tysons Corner dentist Dr. Richard J. Hong your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. Our office is located at 8230 Boone Boulevard in Vienna, VA proud to serve patients from Tysons Corner, Vienna, McLean, Idylwood, Pimmit Hills, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax, Wolf Trap and all of Fairfax County, Virginia and beyond.
At Boone Dental you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- New Patient Exams
- Digital X-Rays
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Composite Fillings
- Crowns (Caps)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Call 703-506-0800 or Request Appointment!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
8230 Boone Boulevard #208
Vienna, VA 22182
Contact Us Online!
Review Us On: